The Drawing Room
One of Scotland’s most beautiful private dining rooms, this elegant space is reminiscent of a grand drawing room in a traditional country house, and offers private access to the Garden Café Lawn. Overlooking the putting green and the croquet lawn, it has some of the best views in the hotel, and a south-west-facing aspect provides an abundance of natural light.
Luxurious furnishings and charming designs enhance the room’s elegant grandeur, while access to a private staffed bar makes it an inspiring setting for a broad range of events – from an exclusive networking event to an atmospheric candlelit supper for up to 70 guests.
- Area: 115 sqm (1238 sqf)
- Private bar (stocked to requirements)
- Private access to The Garden Café lawn
- Large bay windows overlooking the croquet lawn and putting green
- Drop-down projector screen
- 8 additional relay screen points (65”)
- Built-in speakers
- iPad control for AV and sound
- HDMI, VGA, Apple and Bluetooth connectivity to AV system