Kingsbarns Golf Break
Every golfer enjoys a different challenge, be it over a classic moorland design with stunning scenery or the test of a rugged links course with a fresh sea breeze.
Whichever one appeals we can offer you a golf break experience not to be forgotten.
The world famous Gleneagles Hotel and Kingsbarns Golf Links have teamed up to offer you the very best Scottish golfing mix.
Gleneagles has three of the finest inland courses in Scotland - The PGA Centenary, host to the 2014 Ryder Cup matches where Europe triumphed over the USA by 16.5 points to 11.5, the challenging King's and the picturesque Queen's.
Kingsbarns is a traditional Scottish links course stretching along two miles of spectacular coastline and offers views of the sea from every hole. They are proud co-hosts to the Dunhill Links Championship and were a Final Local Qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship.
Call 0800 389 3737 for more information
Between 1 May 2018 and 30 September 2018 you can enjoy the following great value golf breaks from only £615 per person per night based on two people sharing a Classic room:
- Overnight stay at The Gleneagles Hotel including full Scottish breakfast
- One round of golf on either The PGA Centenary, King's or Queen's course at Gleneagles
- One round of golf at Kingsbarns
You can also take advantage of the following two and three night stays:
- Two night stay at Gleneagles with one round of golf on either The PGA Centenary, King's or Queen's course and one round of golf at Kingsbarns - £820 per person based on two people sharing for two nights
- Three night stay at Gleneagles with two rounds of golf at Gleneagles and one round of golf at Kingsbarns - £1,165 per person based on two people sharing for three nights
Subject to availability. Full pre-payment required at the time of booking and non-refundable if cancelled