Host your very own Ryder Cup Experience at Gleneagles
The dates for the 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles have been announced as 26-28 September and we can't wait! The press conference to make the announcement was held in The Mitchell Room in the newly-refurbished Dormy Clubhouse in November - and if you haven't seen the new look yet, you're really in for a treat.
Grasp the opportunity to embrace the magic of the Ryder Cup with your very own tournament on the PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles. The changes that Jack Nicklaus proposed are being implemented this winter and the course will be ready to play from May 2012. Be one of the first to play the very same golf course as the golfing greats of the US and Europe before they do battle in 2014. We look forward to setting up your "Ryder Cup" format golfing event, and exclusive shotgun start package including:
- 18 holes on the PGA Centenary Course
- Coffee/tea and a bacon roll on arrival
- Two course golfers' lunch in The Mitchell Room
- Golf carts
- One hour golf clinic at the PGA National Golf Academy, Scotland, prior to play
- Full scoring and tournament administration from our team of PGA-qualified professionals, including personally-branded scorecards
- Exclusive Ryder Cup branded gift, unique to Ryder Cup Shotgun Start Experience days
- GPS Visage System on golf carts that can carry corporate branding
- Ryder Cup pin flags
- Play from championship tees on signature holes
- Photography on tee, including tournament signage
The staff at Gleneagles will ensure a truly memorable golfing experience, that you will be able to relive during the euphoria of 2014, as the excitement of the Ryder Cup comes to Gleneagles. All this from just £205 per person, based on 72 golfers.
Alternatively Call 1 866 9525 (USA) or email Resort.email@example.com