The Health Club Members
Welcome to The Club at Gleneagles members’ website.
The Club offers an array of luxurious facilities and is the ideal place to unwind from the stress and strain of modern life. Club membership is a lifestyle decision offering a variety of exercise programmes, classes and activities with dedicated fitness professionals guaranteed to assist you in with your health and wellbeing. We look forward to helping you feel good whether by increasing your fitness or simply reducing you stress levels.
The Gleneagles Hotel
Auchterarder PH3 1NF
Tel: 01764 694331
|Monday - Friday||06.30 - 22.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||07.00 - 22.00|
Jen Russell - Club Manager
- 22 metre family swimming pool offering a bubble pool and massage experience
- Exclusive adult area featuring 18.5m length swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Alpine Onsen pool
- Health suite consisting of differing heat and shower experiences
- Spacious fitness suite supported by the Technogym Wellness System, fully refurbished in September 2014
- Fitness Studio offering in excess of 30 classes per week
- Running and cycling trails through the heart of the resort
- 5 tennis courts
- The PGA National Academy Course membership (our 9 hole golf course)
- Playroom offering traditional play activities
- The Zone offering fun games and computers
Benefits to Club Members
- 20% discount on The Spa by Espa treatments
- Access to Espa Life for expert Wellness treatments
- Complimentary use of The Playroom for junior members between 2 and 10 years old, maximum of 2 hours per day
- Children under the age of 5 do not require a membership
- Unlimited complimentary access to The PGA National Academy Course (our 9 hole golf course), please book in advance
- Unlimited complimentary access of outdoor tennis facilities, please book in advance
- Complimentary bike hire for 2 hours daily. Charges will apply for any damage to bikes
- Complimentary towels and amenities
- Complimentary fitness classes from Tai Chi to Body Pump
- Invitations to exclusive Club member social events
- Gleneagles members benefits related to accommodation, retail discount and food and beverage (please see 'Benefits to all members' section)
The Club is delighted to make you aware of the activities and events available for you to enjoy throughout 2017.
EASTER CHILDREN'S ACTIVITY PROGRAMME
During the April holidays period The Club and The Playroom will be running a variety of activities from mini athletics to canvas design.
JANE IREDALE EVENT
Our wonderful JANE IREDALE skincare make up specialist, Gemma, is visiting The Salon at Gleneagles on Thursday the 20th of April.
Gemma will be bringing the Visia® Complexion Analysis machine with her. This powerful imaging system looks at problem areas below the surface of the skin, such as sun damage, hyper-pigmentation, broken capillaries, wrinkles and blocked pores.
On completion of the consultation you are then prescribed a personalised make up routine for use at home, based on the scan results.
One to one appointments are available between 11am to 5pm.
To book please call The Salon on 01764 694419.
Fitness at The Club
No matter what your personal fitness objectives, our personal trainers can tailor the most effective fitness programme to ensure you achieve your goal:
|Individual personal training||£35|
|Individual block booking (10 sessions)||£300|
|Group personal training (max 4 persons)||£60|
|Group block booking (4 sessions)||£200|
Gym Challenges - Look out for our quarterly gym challenges and fitness class launch events. Please see our advertisement screens at The Club reception and Twitter @GleneaglesClub for more information.
Our wide selection of free play toys is very popular and introduces friendships and interactions between all age groups. The sand box, water trough, Lego box and kitchen are only some of the many areas the Playroom has to offer.
We provide a range of craft activities which again, cater for all ages as we follow our varied monthly project. Candle and model making, hama beads and jewellery bead crafts are some of the many favourites.
To contact the Playroom, please call 01764 694337.
Now that 2017 is now in full swing, I wanted to highlight some of the exciting grape-related events we have planned over the year.
As you know, we are going through many positive changes here at Gleneagles and, as part of that, the team and I have been working hard to reinvigorate our wine club.
Although I will continue to organise the events and manage emails and bookings, I am delighted to announce that our incredibly talented Cellar Master, Ms Agnieszka Sledz, has agreed to host the wine club from this point on.
Agnieszka will relish the opportunity to share her passion and excitement for fine and unusual wines with you, our members, and looks forward to getting to know you better over the coming months .
Naturally, the arrival of a new host heralds new and fresh ideas, and the first of these is our decision to host the Wine Club in our historic, atmospheric (and very well stocked) Main Cellar.
We have also decided to give each event a particular theme, to help you develop your wine expertise and ensure you have plenty of fun along the way!
Please feel free to sign up for as many events as you wish.
8 March: What about wood – how oaky is okay? £15pp
12 April: The many faces of Tempranillo £10pp
3 May: Pass the Port £15pp
14 June: Burgundian Journey £25pp
12 July: You think you know Cab Sauv? Think again! £15pp
2 August: Blind Tasting – Anything could happen! £10
12 September: Aroma Therapy £10pp
11 October: Legends of Riesling £15pp
8 November: Champoo & Dry Fizz £25pp
6 December: Dinner
Wine Club will meet at the normal time of 7.30pm. For each event, we will gather at the Main Reception at 7.20pm before heading to The Cellars.
We would love to see any budding golfers join us on the last Sunday of every month – teeing off at 8.30am on The PGA National Academy Course.
Enjoy two rounds on the 9-hole par 3 PGA National Academy course with bacon rolls and refreshments afterwards in The Dormy Clubhouse.
Booking is essential with The Health Club so please email Gleneagles.Club.Leisure@gleneagles.com or call 01764 694331
Sunday 26th March
Sunday 30th April
Sunday 28th May
Sunday 25th June
Sunday 30th July
Sunday 27th August
Sunday 24th September